Do You Want to Join the LBAPD?
Take this test:
- Do you live in the Long Beach vicinity?
- Are you between 21 and 59 years of age?
- Do you have a valid New York State Drivers License?
- Are you of good moral character?
- Do you have a strong desire to help fellow citizens?
- If you answered yes to all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you!
Call us at 516-431-6868 and leave a message including your name, phone number and best times to reach you or email us at Volunteer@LBAPD.com.
You can also fill out the form below and hit submit. We’ll contact you shortly.
Aside from the feeling of personal satisfaction you’ll get knowing that you’re an active, helping member of your community, the following benefits are available to you:
- Hands on Law Enforcement experience you can add to your resume
- Free membership at the Long Beach Recreation Center
- Eligible for NY State issued LBAPD License plates for your personal car
- Formal Training at the Nassau County Aux Police Academy
- Free Season Beach Pass for you and your family
- Eligible to join the LBAPD Gun Club and receive pistol training
- Continuous supplemental training in CPR, Baton, Bike Patrol, Etc…